3. Who were some of the prophets that were used to relay a divine message?
Abraham (Gen. 20), Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, David, Gad, Nathan, Abijah, Jehu, Eliyah, Elisha, Shemiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, John the Baptist and his father Zechariah.
4. Who was one of the foremost prophets of all time?
5. What was Korah’s sin?
6. How was the issue settled?
7. What was one thing that Moses prophesied?
8. Who recognized this prophet when He finally came?
John 4:19, John 6:14, John 7:40-43
9. What connection is there between the law and the prophets? Did the prophets contradict the teaching of the law?
Isaiah 8:20, Isaiah 2:3, Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 119: 1,18,24,48,142,165, John 5:45-47, Luke 16:29-31, Luke 24:25-27
10. What was Yahshua’s mission?
11. What is sin?
1 John 3:4,5
12. What paved the way for Yahshua’s coming?
13. Did Yahshua the chief cornerstone abolish the foundation?
Luke 16:17, Matt. 5:17
14. What did Isaiah prophecy that Yahvah would do concerning the law?
15. What caused Paul to be accused of heresy?
16. How did Paul witness about Yahshua?
17. Do we have false prophets today?
18. Do we have true prophets today?
Eph. 4:11,12, Acts 21:8,9
19. Is the gift of prophecy going to be a common occurrence in the last days?
20. What is one form of prophecy?
21. Was spiritual music important to Elisha?
2 Kings 3:14-17
22. Is it possible for a prophet to disobey or doubt his own message?
1 Kings 13:1-3,16-19
23. When the holy Spirit fell, how did it affect people?
Acts 19:6, Numbers 11:25
24. Should we desire to prophesy?
1 Cor. 14:1
25. What would be the purpose of prophecy today?
1 Cor. 14:2-4, 29-32
26. What is the testimony/evidence of Yahshua in the life of the believer?
27. Who was the prophetess who instructed Lemuel about a virtuous woman?
Permission is herewith granted to print, copy, or link to this material provided that the original author and source is declared in the copies along with the line: "Used by permission of First Assembly of Yahvah, Emory, Texas." If used on the internet, a link to assemblyofyahvah.com must be provided on the page where copy is displayed.